Ron Rose is celebrating the success of TestYourPoker.com. In a BIG way. He will be giving away 20% of his winnings from the 2008 World Series of Poker Senior Tournament this year to all paid members of this site. Given Ron’s huge success at this event in the past (He won and finished 6th in his two prior appearances), this is a big opportunity!
How Do I Take Part?
- Take our 50 question poker test and get your free PokerIQScore.
- After completing the test, register for a free account. Your name and email address is all that is required.
- Join www.TestYourPoker.com for the low cost of only $19.95 per month. You will receive access to all that our site has to offer. See our membership benefits here.
- That’s all. Then be here on June 23rd to watch the action!
How Much Will I Win?
The exact amount is never known until the last minute when the event starts, since it is based on the number of entrants. However, given our current number of members (as of 6/10/08) and the prize pool from last year, your share would be almost $6,000 if Ron wins the event! This amount would be paid to you immediately (via paypal or check)
What Are My Chances?
In the last five years, Ron has played in this event twice. He took 1st Place in 2003. He took 6th Place in 2006. So, based on past performance, your odds are quite good!
How Do I Watch the Action Live?
On Monday, June 23rd, 2008, at noon (pacific time), tune in here to testyourpoker.com where Ron’s status in the World Series of Poker will be constantly updated. Representatives from testyourpoker.com will be on hand to watch Ron’s every move and report back LIVE.
What If Ron Doesn’t Cash?
Bad beats do happen in poker. If Ron doesn’t cash, he has agreed to provide one hour of free private poker training to one member of our site, drawn randomly immediately following WSOP event #42.
The Fine Print – Specific Details
- TestYourPoker.com account holders who are employees, contractors, or stakeholders in testyourpoker.com will not be given a share in the prize pool.
- Members who have been granted free accounts on a promotional basis are also ineligible, as are employees or owners of any partner sites of testyourpoker.com.
- Members must meet any legal requirements of his/her state of residence, and must be of legal age to receive prize. Winners may be issued necessary tax forms.
- Payments will be made to members by paypal only, except for payments over $1,000, which can be requested by check.
- Ron Rose will be playing in the World Series of Poker (Event #42) which begins on June 23rd, 2008.
- 20% of Ron Rose’s winnings will be distributed to members.
About Ron Rose
Most poker players first heard about Ron Rose in 2003, when he won two World Poker Tour events the inaugural season – first the World Poker Challenge from Reno, and then the final “Battle of the Champions” event held at the Bellagio in Las Vegas.
Before this, Ron was an entrepreneur who sold several internet companies in the early years of the online world. He also holds the title of “Life Master” at Duplicate Bridge.
Oh yeah…Ron also has one other piece of hardware – a World Series of Poker gold bracelet, also from 2003.
Since then, Ron has been an instructor at the World Poker Tour Boot Camp, and even runs his own poker training seminars. Ron has cashed in over 50 major tournaments, and has more than $1,000,000 in lifetime poker tournament winnings.